CWA / CMA Foundation Exam Notification - June 2014 | ICWAI
ICAI announced examination time table of Foundation course for June 2014. Here I’m giving examination time table of CWA/CMA foundation which is released by ICAI/ICWAI recently for the month of September 2014.
CWA / CMA Foundation Exam Time Table & PROGRAMME –June 2014
FOUNDATION COURSE EXAMINATION
Foundation Course Examination
- Inland Centres Rs/- 1000
- Overseas Centres US $ 60
1. The Foundation Examination in both syllabus (2008 & 2012) will be conducted in M. C. Q. Mode through Online only.
Also See :
2. Total Questions : 100 (Multiple Choice Questions), Maximum Marks : 100 (Each Question will carry 1 Mark). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
3. (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card.
(b) Application Forms for Foundation Examination is available from Institute’s Headquarters at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata, Regional Councils and Chapters of the Institute on payment of `50/- per form. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of US $ 10 per form.
(c) Students can also download the Examination Form free of cost from ICAI Website at www.icmai.in.
(d) Students can also pay their requisite fee through payfee module of IDBI.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 5th May, 2014 and with late fees of `300/- is 15th May, 2014. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card, the late fees of `300/- will be waived if applied within 15th May, 2014.
5. Examination fees to be paid through Bank Demand Draft of requisite fees drawn in favour of “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” and payable at Kolkata.
6. Students may submit their Examination Application Forms along with the fees at
ICAI, CMA Bhawan,
12 Sudder Street,
Kolkata – 700016
or Regional Offices or Chapter Offices.
Any query in this regard may be addressed to Examination Directorate at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700016.
7. Examination Centres: Agartala, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Gandhidham, Ghaziabad, Guwahati, Hardwar, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabbalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Nellore, Noida, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Valsad, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain, Dubai and Muscat. (If no examination centre is available at a particular location, examinees will be accommodated at the nearest Centre available)
8. A candidate who is completing all conditions will only be allowed to appear for examination.
9. Probable date of publication of result : Foundation – 11th July, 2014.
ICWAI CWA / CMA Foundation Admit Card | June 2014
ICWAI Foundation Admit card April 2014 will be coming on site given below. Its expected to come in last week of May or first week of june 2014 on site mentioned below.
Stay tuned with us for the updates about ICWAI Foundation June 2014 admit cards.