Download New Tax Amendments for CA IPCC, Final May,Nov 2014
CA IPCC and Final May 2014 Tax Amendments
Taxation is one of the dynamic subjects of the chartered accountancy course. The level of knowledge prescribed for this subject at the Intermediate (IPC) level is ‘working knowledge’. For attaining such a level of knowledge, the students have to be thorough with the basic provisions of the relevant laws and in addition, constantly update their knowledge regarding statutory developments.
Download New Tax Amendments for May/Nov 2014 Exams
Download Tax Amendments for CA IPCC :
Download Tax Amendments for CA Final :
Also See : Applicability of The Companies Act 2013 | November 2014 CA Exams
The Board of Studies has been instrumental in imparting theoretical education for the students of Chartered Accountancy Course. The distinctive characteristic of the course i.e., distance education, has emphasized the need for bridging the gap between the students and the Institute and for this purpose, the Board of Studies has been providing a variety of educational inputs for the students.
One of the important inputs of the Board relating to Intermediate (IPC) Paper 4: Taxation is the “Supplementary Study Paper”. The Supplementary Study Paper is an annual publication containing a discussion on the amendments made by the Annual Finance Act and significant notifications and circulars relating to income-tax and service tax. This publication is very important to the students for updating their knowledge regarding the latest statutory developments in these areas. A lot of emphasis is being placed on these latest amendments in the examination.
Here also i’m giving Downloading links of study materials, practice manuals and other useful files.
- CA Final Study Material,Practice manual for May 2014
- Download New Tax Amendments for CA IPCC, Final May/Nov 2014
- Download All Accounting Standards for CA,CWA/CMA,CS Exams
- Download IPCC Study Material, Practice Manual, PPT, Podcasts for May 2014 Exams
- Download CA IPCC Que.papers and Sug.Answers|May 2010-May 2013
- Download CA IPCC Suggested Answers
The amendments made by the Finance Act, 2013 in income-tax and service tax and important notifications and circulars issued between 1st July, 2012 and 30th April, 2013 have been explained in this Supplementary Study Paper – 2013, which are relevant for May 2014 and November 2014 examinations. In case you need any further clarification/guidance with regard to this publication, please send your queries relating to income-tax at email@example.com and queries relating to service tax at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suggested Study Plan for CA Final Exams | May 2014
- Study Plan for CA IPCC for May 2014 |Prepare IPCC in 3 months
- Pass Percentage Analysis of CA IPCC | Nov 2013
- Pass Percentage Analysis of Last 8 Terms of CA Final Examinations
- An Idiot’s Ultimate Tips to Pass CA, CWA, CS Exams
- CA Top 3 Rankers advises to Pass CA Exams